Electronic locks Ipswich : 5 Reasons why electronic locks are better than traditional locks
You may not have heard of access control systems before, however you have probably seen them. You may have referred to them as digital locks or electronic locks. Whatever you call them, they are becoming increasingly popular and it looks like they are here to stay.
So why are so many people, businesses, and organizations choosing electronic locks instead of traditional locks?
Here are 5 reasons why you might consider buying access control systems in Ipswich instead of more traditional locks:
- Losing your keys. Remember that familiar problem of “Oh, where did I leave my keys?!” With access control systems that is not longer a problem. Instead, you use a code to open the door.
- Ideal for schools and landlords. Imagine you previously gave a copy of the key to someone, but now you don’t trust them. With traditional locks, you would have to change the whole lock. However, with digital locks, you can simply change the code required to enter, meaning that that person no longer as access. Hence the name “access control” as you control the access!
- Ever wondered who has entered and when? With electronic locks you can accurately track who opened the door and when. This is obviously an ideal security feature for schools and organizations. It may also have a positive impact on your insurance for your business or organization.
- Remote opening. Not sure whether you should let someone in? With electronic locks in Ipswich, you can set-up a CCTV camera at the door, then have the system ring through to your receptionist (or whoever you assign) each time someone is there. You can then decide whether or not you want to ‘buzz them in’.
- Grouping. This is the partitioning of sites. In other words, you can give access to different areas with different codes. For example, if you are a school, you may want to give limited access to person A, but full access to person B. This is of course ideal for sites which have multiple different areas for which you require different levels of access.
If you require digital locks in Ipswich, electronic locks in Ipswich, access control systems in Ipswich, or whatever you want to call them, then CPW Locksmiths has a storefront showroom in the centre of Ipswich. Meet with our experienced access control professionals, who can help you decide which electronic locks are the best fit for your specific needs.